View Single Post
Old Friday, September 21, 2012

ouneeb is on a distinguished road

i am a little old but passive user of this forum and i think this forum needs a poll (like a big poll when you sign in to css forum a poll just pop up or petition or something ) and let the people vote for this issue once and for all because its going no where in its current state . every other day someone will make a thread (no offense to the thread starters as they are just showing there regard respect and how much they care for her) 4 her to come back but in my opinion it will only irritate her and it is a selfish attitude for our part she worked for the time she wanted to and now she wants to take a break or to deal with her everyday problems so we should let her be. those who are in contact with her keep updating the users if she choose to not to comeback (may be she is disappointed by some thing or may be she is bored). but i know a thing if she even post 2+2=4 she will get a thousand thanx that shows that you people like her and as she said she is visiting the forum if i am not wrong? deleting editing and posting things and also doing everyday chores is not easy for human and to do it over and over again with faces changing and things remaining the same every year new users and one have to start from scratch telling them what to do and not to do without any benefits i mean monetary
my 2 cents
The Following User Says Thank You to ouneeb For This Useful Post:
Last Island (Saturday, September 22, 2012)