View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 23, 2012

rashidrhb is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz View Post
its not 9 to 9....it may happen when you hold some specific assignment. but in routine its 9 to 5....

seniors can better guide you. I belong to banker family thats why know little bit and sharing my own views.

If you join a bank: key career steps
Diploma in Banking conducting by Institute of Bankers Pakistan.
MBA or MS or Certification in accounting or audit from any recognized institute.

both will provide you increment and importantly help you in getting promoted

About UBL, i heard they have two performance appeaser a year...get your reward from your performance.
About salary..no idea except starting package...will try to get authentic information. Otherwise every sector have some % increment each year.

You may visit some HR personnel at UBL who can guide you about its hierarchy and promotion pattern.

for example in NBP, after 2 to 3 years OG3 jumps to OG2, OG3 jumps to OG1...OG1 after clearing panel interview jumps to AVP and so on...

Some get fast track through there performance. A person at Allied bank joined as cash officer 3rd party contract, after a year promoted to OG2 and became permanent, he is MBA
I apreciate your knowledge pertaining to banks.
Dear I would like to ask about my chances of promo keeping the fact that I'm a Simple B.A?
• the only thing alluring me towards the banking career is the promotion.
•and I also like to bring in ur knowledge that I am more inclined towards a bpsc ( public service commission) job, which require preperation, and I can prepare while doing my current job, which is, relatively easy than the RBOs.