View Single Post
Old Saturday, April 07, 2007

Concerned is on a distinguished road

@ Fouzia
Well gr8 thinkin' Sis. But Now I want to ask how to implement Islam. How to make true Islam acceptable to all. Many have started making their own concepts in Islam. There are many versions of Islam (of course not all are correct, infact most are the invention of non-muslims - you know what I mean). And there are so much misconceptions and disbelieves, lack of toleration even to hear others views, so how can one implement Islam truly.
well I think here too, you first have to educate ppl, make them think and make them such that they start analyzing things, not just accept things. And I believe that when u educate ppl, I mean true standard education (including Taleem + tarbeat) then not only can u implement Islam, u can make ppl even understand Islam. And if ppl just start understanding Islam that's it. That is the time we can achieve everythin'.
Well as far as implementing our education is concerned it is already implemented but we have to just alter it and we have to spread it (this spread has a few problems, but it can be done)

And sis if u have some spare time, plz go to the philosophy community of orkut, there u will see new heights to ur thoughts, Its must for everyone to just visit it once.