View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future
Cool

Rich men have no fault”

Rich or poor both are part of society .Sometimes poor get status of Rich man .Contrary to this Rich people have to submit towards miserable conditions. Humans are made up of flesh and blood. They perform good deeds as well as vices and crimes. It is obvious, when someone gets extra power or wealth above average, gets mad for misuse of power and wealth. However, above criteria is not valid in all cases. Life on this planet proceeded on the principle of selflessness. These wealthy esteemed people worked for humankind. So, It is not the wealthy status rather man`s own nature responsible for his fault.

Bill Gates, Abdu’s Sitar Eidehi and Imran khan`s welfare schemes are most recent examples of wealthy people, serving humanity. On the other hand, we have example of Hazrat Bahuddin zikriya Multani(R.A) who contained a lot of wealth .But he used it for humanity. However, history also tells us most of the Rich people misused their wealth .Like Jews, who introduced interest on wealth in Makkah. So man `s own nature is liable to faults, not rich ones.

Human society has suffered a lot due to man`s ambition to get unlimited power and wealth. Richness is not inherited status rather it is ascribed status. It is generalized; rich people do not follow folkways and mores .It is because society has few rich and more poor. Obviously, they will more observe the poor ones
Quote:
They will observe more the rich people
.Man `s nature is full of faults, not the richness ascriptions.

few ..stands for negative element and a few stands for positive .It is seen from oxford book .so I mention ''few''.I have tried to correct mistakes.So now see it .

you have well illustrated the theme . But life has two sides . and most of the students will light the heavier one and will criticize on rich people . so ,i tend to tilt from this approach.If it is well -written then no worries . I also agree to your stance .Again ,I ll say life is literature and literature is life .If one has proved the fact ,then it is right.

Thanx for encouraging me ,though younger but good in knowledge .stay blessed and also look the other too
zuhaib ahmed (Wednesday, September 26, 2012)