View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 27, 2012

rizwanulhassanrind is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~BraveHeart~ View Post
I wonder on the stupidy of PTA(Pakistan Telecommunication Authority),

"The prime minister ordered the blockage of YouTube after the Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) and other relevant agencies recommended that the government as well as the Supreme Court should completely block YouTube for a few days to prevent access from Pakistan of the latest anti-Islam film available on the internet."

=> The Blunder they have made is that we can still access the youtube by the HTTP version !! That is ( https://www.youtube.com )
Dear, apart from this limited self protest, which did not affect their economy, strength and power. Remember that there must be always a right way to do things well, if you don't follow that pattern than you may not get fruitful results.
The lack of leadership which I experienced in last days, it was not the responsibility of our government, Whole Muslim Umma should have been called at one platform, and they should have requested to USA to punish your culprits. and if they don't take any serious action, than whole Muslim countries (i think 52) should have warned to America and started seriously boycott by stop their imports..