Thread: Sukkur Center
View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 29, 2012
Banned

ssara will become famous soon enough

Salam, hope you people are doing well.

Actually I have made a discussion to appear from Sukkur. But, I have heard that from the center of Sukkur there is no good result. An instance can be taken from the result of CSS-2010. None was passed in written test out of 230 candidates... How is it possible? I am amazed!! Because in upcoming attempt (Ce-13( I will have to take my attempt from Sukkur. But I am puzzled that why there is such low passing ration -result? And I quest mod please if you have link or any page regarding results of centers of previous attempts. Plz could I have it?

The members are quested to let us know about their results who have app read from Sukkur Center. Please let us know your result here. It would be highly appreciated.

Who is going to appear from Sukkur? Please let me know, especially female candidates are highly requested to contact with me. Inshallah we will be appearing with good strategy and with study plan. If any body either male or females are interested. Post their optional subjects as well.

Thanks.

Regards.

Last edited by Arain007; Saturday, September 29, 2012 at 10:31 AM. Reason: merged