Thread: Sukkur Center
View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 29, 2012
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 73Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,480 Times in 622 Posts
redmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud of
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssara View Post
Salam, hope you people are doing well......

Actually I have made a discussion to appear from Sukkur. But, I have heard that from the center of Sukkur there is no good result. An instance can be taken from the result of CSS-2010. None was passed in written test out of 230 candidates... How is it possible? I am amazed!! Because in upcoming attempt (Ce-13( I will have to take my attempt from Sukkur. But I am puzzled that why there is such low passing ration -result? And I quest mod please if you have link or any page regarding results of centers of previous attempts. Plz could I have it?

However, the members are quested to let us know about their results who have app read from Sukkur Center. Please let us know your result here. It would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Regards.
The test centres only vary in the environment, facilities & cooperation of fellow candidates. At some test centres, the building and furniture may not be the type you have at home or even close to it. At some other test centres you might even suffer loadshedding under present crisis. While, at FPSC Headquarters, Islamabad, you're provided with comforts which I believe may not be provided at any other test centre in the country. Nevertheless, the result of individual candidate depends upon his/her performance in the exam NOT upon the test centre. People have also qualified by appearing at Peshawar. Quetta, Larkana, Multan etc.

Regards,

Last edited by Arain007; Saturday, September 29, 2012 at 10:20 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redmax For This Useful Post:
Aamish Bhatti (Friday, October 12, 2012), alihashmatkhoso (Saturday, September 29, 2012), ssara (Saturday, September 29, 2012), waqas Nawaz (Saturday, September 29, 2012)