Thread: Sukkur Center
View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 29, 2012
Banned

ssara will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmax View Post
The test centres only vary in the environment, facilities & cooperation of fellow candidates. At some test centres, the building and furniture may not be the type you have at home or even close to it. At some other test centres you might even suffer loadshedding under present crisis. While, at FPSC Headquarters, Islamabad, you're provided with comforts which I believe may not be provided at any other test centre in the country. Nevertheless, the result of individual candidate depends upon his/her performance in the exam NOT upon the test centre. People have also qualified by appearing at Peshawar. Quetta, Larkana, Multan etc.

Regards,
First of all I am thankful to you for replying. And plz let me know your center. From where did you appear, was it your 1st attempt? I have my own home at Sukkur, it is really nearer to the center than that of Karachi's home. Because, in Karachi we live far away from the center. Moreover, in Karachi, you know the uncertainity e.g. traffic, law and order situation. Sukkur is very comfortable for me. But I have seen the result sheet of 2010. In which none was passed from sukkur center. However, my two freinds having same knowledge and same approches appeard in 2011. One was appeared from Sukkur and one was appread from Lahore. Even who appreaed from Lahore was not intellegent than that of my the friend who appeard from Karachi. The person who appeared form Lahore got allocated with good marks. And the person who appeared from Karachi was failed in two papers. In Public Add and Essay paper. I am shoked because the person who appeared from Karachi, her essay was passed in 2010 from Lahore on got failed in Islamiat. I am totaly confused now. What to do?

In simple words which is the best center? and Does center really matter? If yo u see this example then you will too believe that yes! center does matter?

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightmare2011 View Post
merit no:54 s/no:12879 AMEER FAZAL SINDH ( R ). Exam center Degree College Sukkur, Sindh. He was third overall in Sindh and second in Sindh Rural.
Thanks.Are you from Sukkur? And did you have taken your attempt so far? If you have done it, then plz let me know from where did you have appeard?

Is there any one who has been passed or got allocated from Sukkur Ceter. Or his/her friend has been allocated from Sukkur. Please let us know here.

It would highly be appreciated.

Thanks

Regards

Last edited by Arain007; Saturday, September 29, 2012 at 07:19 PM. Reason: Avoid use of no. of full stops