View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 29, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 8157Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,849 Times in 1,328 Posts
Tassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarmad Ehsan View Post
if i am not wrong , you were been quite prompt some time ago and nice to see you replying for new aspirants like me

Brother, I got only one question regarding Punjabi and that is the propensity of repetition of question from Classical and Modern Poetry,

By reviewing past papers, i have observed that every year alternate Poet is asked. Do you agree?

In fact Ahmed Rahi from 'Navi Shai'ri' and Shah Hussain from 'Classical cum Tasawaf portion were asked in CE 2012.

I want to leave these two poets CE 2013.

What do you suggest?

SE
Thanks for kind words Brother.
I would say you have observed the things keenly.
Though nothing can be said with surety , yet the past trend suggests if one has short time or isn't at ease with this subject , last years poets can be skipped. I myself am not going to skip any. Though I will do either modern poets or classicals one. I myself practiced this thing in my attempt of 2011 and left the classical poet who was asked in 2010 paper and this really worked. But despite the success of this trick , this year I am not going to take any risk. If you have dearth of time , you can skip. At least past years trend is at your side.
Best of Luck.
Wese in lighter tone I would say , those who don't take risks are always at risks :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky11 View Post
Dear bro em thankfull to you for delivering such worthy words for us. its my humble request that if u r availabe in lhr near Jinnah Lib then give me a lil tym so that i can capture some important tacts regarding exams as u hv vast experince.
May u live long
!!!
Why not Brother ! If I can be of some help to you I would be really pleased. I mention my email I. D in my profile , you can contact me. As email adress sharing is prohibited through posts.
And thanks for your precious prayers , I really need those.
Sarmad Ehsan (Saturday, September 29, 2012)