View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 29, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 953

Mohsin Sultan Sangha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mani999 View Post
If you have recieved call from 0519207799,than its Nab HR,I also got call almost 14 days back you should feel jubiliant as you had made it in the list of Jio as he mentioned as there is no point in caling unsucesfull candidates.Best of luck
No bro i received call from 051 4863164. Yes they should give importance only to the documents of candidates who are still in the race. But FPSC does call candidates before result of written exam, who have not submitted any required document.
but
FPSC doesnt call EVERYONE ! This guy said we are calling everyone, this everyone is ambiguous. Lets hope for the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnaqi View Post
When NTS was collecting papers, I doubted that they would make a mess of it. We have been blaming that NAB is collecting the documents again and again, but we fail to realise that we may not have properly mark each document. Sometimes we also submit unnecessarily documents that jumble up to hide important papers.
Yes the guy who called me did say that had you written your name and job applied for, on your domicile? i said i dont remember, i did whatever they directed.
Actually one psychological for two posts was being held so may be they are unable to judge that for which post a specific person appeared.