Thread: Sukkur Center
View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 29, 2012
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 73Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,480 Times in 622 Posts
redmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssara View Post
First of all I am thankful to you for replying. And plz let me know your center. From where did you appear, was it your 1st attempt? I have my own home at Sukkur, it is really nearer to the center than that of Karachi's home. Because, in Karachi we live far away from the center. Moreover, in Karachi, you know the uncertainity e.g. traffic, law and order situation. Sukkur is very comfortable for me. But I have seen the result sheet of 2010. In which none was passed from sukkur center. However, my two freinds having same knowledge and same approches appeard in 2011. One was appeared from Sukkur and one was appread from Lahore. Even who appreaed from Lahore was not intellegent than that of my the friend who appeard from Karachi. The person who appeared form Lahore got allocated with good marks. And the person who appeared from Karachi was failed in two papers. In Public Add and Essay paper. I am shoked because the person who appeared from Karachi, her essay was passed in 2010 from Lahore on got failed in Islamiat. I am totaly confused now. What to do?

In simple words which is the best center? and Does center really matter? If yo u see this example then you will too believe that yes! center does matter?

Thanks.

Regards
[/B]
One can quote many similar incidents. There were approximately 20 other aspirants whom I interacted during my prep back in 2010. They belonged to Sindh, Punjab, Balochistan, KPK, Kashmir & FATA. We all appeared from Islamabad but different centres within this city. All others couldn't get through except the guy from FATA.

Don't indulge in unnecessary discussion. This is your prime time. Use it for better purposes. Prepare well, revise, practice & have faith in Allah & then your abilities. None can deny you the success if you deserve it, regardless of your exam centre.

GOOD LUCK!

Regards,
Aamish Bhatti (Friday, October 12, 2012), alihashmatkhoso (Saturday, September 29, 2012), anam murad khan (Friday, October 13, 2017)