View Single Post
Old Monday, April 09, 2007
Administrator

Thanked 1,084 Times in 209 Posts
Leonidas has much to be proud ofLeonidas has much to be proud ofLeonidas has much to be proud ofLeonidas has much to be proud ofLeonidas has much to be proud ofLeonidas has much to be proud ofLeonidas has much to be proud ofLeonidas has much to be proud ofLeonidas has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinking
it could only appear in lahore? there are more spiritual cities in the world than lahore.
It can appear in Paris also because we have good Muslims over there praying 5 times a day. Miracles can happen anywhere in the universe... got my point?
Quote:
Third, if it appread on the sky near the moon, it should have been visible outside lahore like in islamabad peshawar as well.
who said it appeared near the moon? These are clouds that shaped the name and I am not sure how can you see the same group of clouds in Islamabad and Karachi? If we have rain here in Islamabad it doesn’t mean its raining in Lahore and Karachi also.
Quote:
Fourth, What is the use of a miracle. I pray five times a day, not for the sake of miracles, but i believe in my heart that there is someone behind all this nature (which is itself a miracle), which I call Allah, and i thank Him evry minute.
Dear, miracles are not for great muslims like you... its for those who don't have faith in Allah(SW) and Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
Quote:
For God's sake please come out of aged old thinking and superstitions which is strangled we muslims, and be practical so that we could compete with other nations in the world.
Ditto last_island comments.

I posted this with very good intentions and I thought it will help Muslims and non-Muslims. If you disagree then it’s your own frame of mind but please don’t spoil it.