View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 30, 2012

saba mehmood will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by imrancss17 View Post
Madam Ramsha the same situation with me but, PPSC Lahore was very cooperative I also deposited my original fee deposit slip at the time of written test so i obtained a certificate from Nbp to avoid any problem. At the time of document submission i was surprized to saw my original fee slip in My interview file on same day 5 candidate faced the problems like missing document origina fee slip but ppsc staff allowed only one candidate to appear in interview rest of 4 allowed to deposite their missing document and fee slip or certificate from Nbp respective branch. And they will be interviewed after one week
is problem ko avoid kerny k lye hum jab tehsildar ka exam dain to apni original slip fee ki submit na kerwain? ager wo mangain to hum us ki photocopy ager un ko dain ya kahin k interview me hum ko is slip ki zarorat perti h to kia wo convince ho jain gay. ya phr is bat solution kia h?

plz tell me the procedure of obtaining no objection certificate form nbp me ne tehsildar ki fees 6 months ago deposit kerwai thi ab me ye certificate le skti hon ?procedure kia h?
regards
ramshakhan (Monday, October 01, 2012)