View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 02, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 3111

Ranjha M S is a jewel in the roughRanjha M S is a jewel in the roughRanjha M S is a jewel in the roughRanjha M S is a jewel in the rough

[QUOTE=Wish maker;486447]Respected forum members! This is 98 percent of what i had produced in the paper. Kindly give it a read. Rate it out of 100. Your insights and suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Though I have not read whole of your essay. Whatever part I read, as per my modest knowledge, it looks a pretty compact one. You have covered most of the technicalities of an essay e.g. comprehensive outlines, good start, nice paragrahing, impressive and optimistic finish and more importantly, your language seems great. I am sure you will be duely rewarded.
However, I have one query for you and for other seniors. Was it necessary or adviseable to give recommendations, for it is also advised that one must not go beyong the topic that was; "Energy cisis in Pakistan: causes and consequencs".
The Following User Says Thank You to Ranjha M S For This Useful Post:
Wish maker (Wednesday, October 03, 2012)