View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Mnaqi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durrani Abid View Post
Dear
I know it may not be just a Q&A session.
In CSS one has to undergo a detailed interview nevertheless the weightage is 20% means 300 out of 1500. Ok

now ur 2nd point regarding pressure & decision making power.
Do you think that a seat in NAB demands more ability to diffuse the pressure and requires more capability and guts of decision making than a CSP.
Whether a CSP has to take on spot decision for instance to to control riots in the city or a NAB official.
Gentleman the major portion of JD of a NAB official is to investigate,collect data,prepare report and just send it.
It is not a highly responsibe chair where one has to make decisions of national level.

hope u realize
@Durrani, I do not subscribe to this idea. NAB is one of the most discipline organization in Pakistan. Job starts right from 0800 and finishes 1630, as such one has to be disciplined. Secondly, White collar crime investigation is not an easy job my friend. In NAB you are given deadlines to complete your investigations and inquiries. You do not have linger on the cases. Now, the things have bit relaxed, but during army time the investigators were under immense pressure to show progress on the cases, their life was hell if any inquiries ran into the roadblocks due to delays in information. Pressure is always there.

Thirdly, even if the investigators finalize their investigations after long internal debates while convincing their bosses and the experts in the legal wings (which is not an easy task), they have to prove everything in the court in front of the judge by presenting the counter-arguments to the highly paid defence councils. Imagine the lawyer of the accused of your case is a very well known Supreme Court Advocate.