View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 03, 2012
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramshakhan View Post
@ Bilal brother
yes its my fault to follow instructions of ppsc clearly mentioned on admission letter.
I wish I could get snap of colecting process by staff.
I am nt in mood 2 just criticize ppsc, as its evident its ownself.
Just give me öne answer, if nt colected by ppsc, then why its mentioned on interview cal leter to provide photocopy of recipt?
You know there is a hell of contradiction between what they say and what they do, so one must follow the well trodden path lest you should face difficulties, and the path was to keep that slip with you and give the copy to that staff at exam hall...now i hope you get things done easily, what cannt be cured must be endured...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raja Gujral View Post
Clerk was not at fault. He did all according to the rules and procedures.
i second your this opinion, and this is manifested in my comment.

Quote:
As far as your comment regarding respected lady is concerned, it just represents conservative thought. All are equal for PPSC, either one is girl or a boy.
well here i contradict, if one has made a mistake, its not a big deal, we all do...and to Err is Human, i am not a bigot, but there could have been your sister as well as mine, would you tolerate that treatment with her, i won't!
Ramsha, i don't know who she is, but she is like a sister to me so that's i criticized the clerk's behaviour...

Quote:
After committing mistakes it is not wise to expect "Immunity" just because of being a girl...
But still respect ought to be given to ladies...