View Single Post
Old Friday, October 05, 2012

SA Haider will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by rao adeel View Post
you are right..... interviews will be held after eid and announcement will be made before eid....

till now they have planned like this.... lets see what happen
And I think now we should seriously start preparation for interview. Do you expect one comprehensive interview (including psychologist) or Just an ordinary viva interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnaqi View Post
My area of concern is my degree... I have done MA Economics, and they required MSc Economics. In principle, there is no difference between the two degrees. It is only the nomenclature that worries me. So far, it has worked well and I have reached upto the psychological test. I have really no idea if I have made it to the interview stage.

I will appreciate if someone can enlighten me if there is a different between MA & MSc Economics.
They can do such mischief. Similar thing has happened to me in PPSC just before interview. But hope for the best I dont think NAB will behave like PPSC did in my case.
And if you are confident about psycho test then seriously start preparation for interview. We will be having time not more than a month. Search on internet, improve CA and PA. and also some basic questions about the syllabus you have studied during Masters.
The Following User Says Thank You to SA Haider For This Useful Post:
Mnaqi (Friday, October 05, 2012)