View Single Post
Old Friday, October 05, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 5951

hassanshariq is on a distinguished road

Dear Fellows

I was 254th in CSS 2011 and could not get allocation. Now i went with the same subjects and this time i failed. CSS is one of the most unpredictable exams, so it will be hard to pin point the exact reasons for anyone.

People with smart studies do it and alot of them dont do it. Same is the case with those who do hard studies. Subject selection is important but that would affect the final merit list more than the written result. Usually it is the compulsory that one fails in. Very few would fail an optional.

My word for all you who now plan for another attempt is to follow the basics, study as much as you can. Make timelines and follow them. Those who are on jobs i would suggest donot leave ypur job for CSS. Work hard within the time that you have, a bird in hand is batter than two on the bush.

Try your best and leave the rest on Allah. Nature has a plan for you and if being CSP is what it wants of you then whatver your approach be you will become one and if it aint that way then trust me you will reach almost there and yet not be there Good luck to all the future aspirants.
AliRehman5 (Sunday, January 26, 2014), BALOCHISTAN (Friday, October 05, 2012), Descendant of Saul (Friday, October 05, 2012), humaira Younis Bhatti (Saturday, October 06, 2012), Khan Nasar (Saturday, October 06, 2012), sajidnuml (Saturday, October 06, 2012), sara bhittani (Friday, October 05, 2012), Seemab (Saturday, October 06, 2012), Zahoor Marri (Saturday, October 13, 2012)