Thread: Humanity
View Single Post
Old Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Sohail Shuja is on a distinguished road

Salaam,

@Londoner

Quote:
i jus got few peoply making apologies to eachother on one ground or the other.
The ground is just one and that is of "Humanity", and thats why u got people here apologizing to each other, if there is something like that. I think it is for the sake of maintaining a good will during an argument. Well, u have a right to perceive the fact as u may like.

Quote:
If Concerned bhai wants us to see other enviable Forums as he has mentioned discussing philosophicallly n fruitflly the mundane matters n beyond then y the crux of postings as above goes fruitless n unphilosophical...?
Every one necessarily does not have the same perception. Since, u have come up to your conclusion that all this should not be going around is your learning out of the discussion. So, should I call it fruitless ? For being unphilosophical; sorry buddy, i don't reserve any rights to declare it didactically (since i m not a professional philosopher).

Quote:
For the sake of highly respectable proffession of philosophy,r for the sake of personal grudging,r for the sake of Humanity itself,
I think that there is no essence of personal grudge. Clarification of ones ideas is necessary. Besides we barely know each other, so how there could be a hue of avarice ?

Quote:
ir at least for the sake of this focussed Forum, is there any body to spare us of false impressions,etc...
Mr, before making any remark of this sort, u should be very clear and specific about it, otherwise it just appears as a false blame and pretty inhumane behavior in itself.

During any sort of argumentation, there always is a condition where both believe that they are right, while in most of the cases, only one is. But the conclusion cannot be reached before the two express themselves to each other, and for the sake of it, give arguments and counter argument in order to clear out any misconceptions and validate the under discussed idea from different angles. This necessarily does not constitute a row and most certainly that is why you have come across the apologies to each other made above- in order to assure each other that this argumentation does not involve any personal grudge etc. Btw, any inflictions sustained because of this argumentation, whether personal or impersonal are purely un-intentional and we are extremely sorry for that. Take my word for it.

Take care