View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 07, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,992 Times in 631 Posts
zuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thank you so much for your time That is so kind
Thanks for saying, thanks.

Quote:
It would be very kind if you write corrections with mistakes as at some places I am unable to figure out what the mistake is.
Hmmm!
1. It doesn't suit to start with INDEED.
2. 'Advancements' is plural so it shall take plural verb LEAD.
3. Man has reached space and is moving further in all dimensions.
4. He forgets
5. Technology has closed.
6. While exploring universe, he stopped exploring himself - what his soul demands! What his heart in search of! Re-arrange it.
7. Beside means at your right side or left, you had to use BESIDES.
8. this! Why is there need of exclamation sign?

Quote:
Are my sentences complex! I don’t think that I can write complex sentences

Beside working for comfort of body and struggling for advancements in space and technology he should also give some time to work for his soul, his inner satisfaction and indeed getting nearer to the religion is the only way to combat this!

It is your single sentence. I said you to make simple sentence. If you make complex and compound sentences, you may make many mistakes. Avoid making large sentences.

Quote:
Sorry didn't get. I read somewhere in the forum that using 'I' in Essay and English is strongly discouraged.
Self means 'KHUDI'. I hope, you understand it.

Quote:
From where should I prepare relevant quotations? Please guide.
Where should I prepare relevant quotations from? You should use preposition in the end of sentence.
Memorize quotations on different categories. Like; struggle, Religion, love, Self, materialism, and so on.

See them here:

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/off-topic...uotations.html

Regards,
The Following User Says Thank You to zuhaib ahmed For This Useful Post:
ProgressiveError (Sunday, October 07, 2012)