View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 07, 2012

Sahmir is on a distinguished road
Default what should rejected candidates do?please help.

asalam-o-alikum
thanks for replying the post . Actually I couldn't explain my problem properly.
the problem is i have recevied a letter from the FPSC on 13-6-2012.they rejected my candidature because i'm 21 days overage regarding the year on matric mark sheet but my dob is 84 not 83 on my b-form or id card.when i told the matter to fpsc the person replied that I've to correct it from the board office.when my father went there ,they said," it is along process , takes time and till master all result card's d.o.b should have to change".
unfortunately, 30 days passed.I couldn't do anything on that basis because I thought that I couldn't appeal without correction in my dob,and my struggle is finished.
but I saw my roll no in rejected candidates ,FPSC is asking to appeal ,anyone who couldn't appeal yet.
yesterday I call to my teacher he advised me to write an application to FPSC AND explain the whole matter to them .might be they give me a chance!!! for personal hearing.
but an application written by hand is acceptable to them .
i know I've to deposit 100 rupees in the bank.
Please help me what should i do either I've to write an application by hand or there is any application form to appeal for personal hearing?from where I can take it? do you have any idea how much time it will take since the declaration of result on 4- 10- 2012.
I've write an application and just going to print it but before submitting it I really need your advises and guidelines and of course suggestions.

please read it further:

In terms of Rule 18 of CE-2012 Rules, the rejected candidates have a right to prefer representation/review petition against decision of the Commission if they so desire and have not already availed this opportunity.

Their representations/review petitions will be dealt with according to Rules and they will be afforded an opportunity of personal hearing, if desired.

Furthermore, if any candidate proves eligibility of his/her candidature, his/her candidature will be restored and his/her result shall be declared. Such candidate if found qualified in the written part of the examination he/she be called for medical examination, psychological assessment and viva voice.

I know I have to use this forum before but I don't know why i was hesitate to write here.

Waiting for replies.