View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 09, 2012
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 73Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,480 Times in 622 Posts
redmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud of
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by bintykhan View Post
islamiyat n pak affairs both study plans not opning in my window can any one help me?
Try installing WinZip software and then unzip/open the file you downloaded from cssforum. It will show you the study plan in the folder. If nothing works & you can't help it, send an email I'll fwd you the same in .doc or .pdf format whichever is available with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kainatkhan View Post
Let me clarify here that in Friday feature of Dawn Newspaper articles are written by seculars. Therefore, I would suggest you to not go through those articles. You will find a clear difference of thought among those articles and what Khurshid Sahab has written in his book. For reference purpose let me share something.

Here is the real concept of Family Planning in Islam. Please read it on following link:

http://www.ittaleem.com/showthread.php?t=7619

And here is what seculars of Dawn are writing on this topic:

http://dawn.com/2011/10/07/family-planning-and-islam/

In article of Dawn thewriter has written that "When the Quran was being revealed there was neither any properly organised state nor education nor health services being provided by a state agency"

Do you know that it was the time when the Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) was the Ameer-ul-Mommomineen. So, calling that stae which was governed by the Holy Prophet as unorganized is a greatest Sin. Would that our Ulemas were educated enough that they could read english articles they wold have issued Fatwa against this writer.

The writer did not stop here but went on saying that:

"It is important to note that the Quran, which shows eight ways to spend zakat, does not include education or health which is so essential for the state to provide today."

Does the writer better know than Allah Almighty (Maazallah) that what needs to be included in Zakat and what not.

These seculars are trying to brain wash our mind against our religion. They have mostly done it and people are unaware about it. However, since papers of Islamiat will be checked by highly skilled Ulemas therefore, if you want to get maximum score then do not right anything against the religion. And also fear from God while writing such things.

You will find each and everything in Khurshid Sahab's book. Just read it and follow the religion as it is needed to be followed, Allah will Himself help you.
I'm not very knowledgeable in religious affairs. The issue requires a thorough understanding & detailed study therefore I being the weakest in the field won't want to argue. However, taking this opportunity, I would like to state here that the books/reading material which I recommend to the aspirants does not necessarily have to comply with any religion. The aspirants themselves have to examine & crosscheck the information provided therein & onus lies upon them. The recommendation & little guidance provided here is done so purely on the goodwill basis. This may, in a sense, be considered a disclaimer.

Regards,
SaifUllah G (Monday, March 28, 2016), ultimatestruggler (Thursday, November 07, 2013)