View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 09, 2012

leadsmalik98 will become famous soon enoughleadsmalik98 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Mubashir View Post
brother same problem is also with me I applied on 3rd October on old proforma, but today (08/10/2012) one of my friends also applied on old proforma as he didn't visited website for last 3 to 4 days, but they(FBR) didn't put any objection against his application form. so means one should not be worried about this problem.

Agreed
no body worried about this problem,,and no need to apply on new proforma...brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by zabee8 View Post
Maine fbr ki jobs pai apply kia ha lakin form ka format old tha i mean ye jo new upload hua is sai thora sa different so is that ok or i apply again for the post ???
this is not issue if anybody have applied on any proforma..no need to apply on new proforma...brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by evergreennaveed View Post
friends i have got print of application letter but still i don't know that what will i have to write on the to of the application under the heading of "TO".??????????/ secondly plz tell me where to post it .from where i got postal address???/ . by the way i m applying for sardogah division posts
dear ap k respected office jehan aap ney apply kerna hey... usi k address ko likhein gey \example
TO
office of commissioner karachi.

ye ap k docs ko check kr k FBR k head office mei send krein gey..okeyz