View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 09, 2012

AliSyed is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xing Lee View Post
I'm so confused!

In the ad they said that they want us to appear in GRE (Local) Subject wise test. But NTS doesn't even conduct such a thing as a GRE (Local) Subject wise test! The closest thing to it is GAT-SUBJECT. But on GAT-SUBJECT's page they are saying that they require at least 18 years of education for someone to be eligible for taking the test. But in the ad they are asking for only 16 years of education. How can someone who has 16 years of education appear in a test where only people with 18 years of education are allowed to appear?

What is going on here?

And no matter what I do, I cant seem to find the form for GAT-SUBJECT or any other test on NTS website. I feel like I'm going crazy! Help
There is no need to be confused brother,please mention your qualification here then i will tell you what to do next,The GAT Subject mentioned on NTS website is somewhat different from this test, don't mix up just check this link simply and see the paper division here and then start preparation
http://www.nts.org.pk/NTSWeb/Cultura...ltural2013.htm
Xing Lee (Tuesday, October 09, 2012)