View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 8157Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,849 Times in 1,328 Posts
Tassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabahatbhutta View Post
It was my first attempt.
with the preparation of just 15 days, my DMC is as follows.
Essay 33
English 48
EDS 67
CA 42
PA 42
Islamiat 63
Economics 150
A 74
B 76
pol Science 123
A 45 (not bad)
B 73
Stats 68
IR 45 (with preparation of just 2 days)
Total 681
Encouraging enough to go for 2nd attempt.
Indeed encouraging enough to go for the second and I would say the final attempt.
I would suggest you to replace I. R with punjabi.
Remaining all the subjects have given encouraging scores. English composition has process nightmare for many but you have performed nice in it. So English is good. Just need to work on structure of the essay. So , do not skip at all this forthcoming attempt as you have not to bring about much changes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabahatbhutta View Post
I scored 150 in Eocnomics, 74 in paper A and 76 in paper B.

IR replaced by Public Ad
pol Science replaced by psychology
Whats your opinion?
Better to replace I. R with punjabi as Public Add remains like you have got scores in I. R.
Pol Science isn't performing bad for last two years.
So if you have to take this attempt , don't change it.
Wese be pol science has done injustice with you.
Ghulam Farid Asad (Wednesday, October 10, 2012)