View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Ahmad Moughees is on a distinguished road
Default i am unable to understand marking policy....Honestly..I am ghast...terribly shocked..

English (Composition)= 20 (out of 100)

I failed in a subject in which I was expecting at least 70+ marks... Out of 12 papers this was the one I was dead-sure about...

Had I failed in any of other subject, with even lesser score, I might not have got the shock of this magnitude...But about this one paper I was sure of good score....

20 me se 18 to me MCQs theek thy...jin k bary me me 100% sure tha......how can I get such a low score....its beyond my understanding... beyond my comprehension...

Its not that I was sure about extraordinary results over-all...I knew that I was never going to make it this time... I had not performed up to the mark... but I was expecting failure in some other subject...not this one...

kisi b or subject me fail ho jata to shayed itna dukh or shock na hota... par ye paper to mera sab se acha hoa tha...

Other papers are general... for example: If I had got even 02 marks in essay..it would not have been surprising... as marks of essay, or for that matter any other general subject, are awarded arbitrarily...according to whims of examiner... you can not challenge or make any estimate... but papers like EDS or English (Composition).... such papers have very pet marks... you can make a safe estimate the moment you step out of the exam hall....Failing in such a subject does not make any sense to me...

I ask you all people... what could have gone wrong....???

On my side, I suspect I forgot to write my roll number on the subjective paper...I feel marks of subjective part are missing... because 20 to objective part k thy... and I was dead sure about at-least 18 of them....

Please comment... and also guide me... should I request for review of this particular paper...??..And also what is the review policy/process/procedure..??

Thanks.