View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No  14130

Ali Raza Abbass is on a distinguished road

Assalam o alaikum!

The most important thing i want you guys to remember is that you would definitely find many people around you who say, "Yar ye tou tumhari pehli attempt hai...ye sirf experience ke liye hoti hai.agay 2 attempts pari hain tum un pe focus karo." DO NOT EVER LISTEN TO THOSE PEOPLE!
Anyone can clear in the first attempt if he/she studies SMARTLY. CSS is all about managing your time and making the most out of it!
You do not really need to study 16 long hours for the whole year. Keep a balanced approach.
I did study hard but during my preparation I took one month off (I did not plan it though). I was down because I started to think that I might lose focus but after a month or less, I was again on the fast track and studied as I did before the month long break. So the reason behind telling you guys all this is only one and that is you will experience many ups and downs during preparation and in the exams as well. And if you manage to endure all this, You will be victorious!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ali Raza Abbass For This Useful Post:
Irum Siddiqui (Thursday, January 31, 2013), misbah shaheen malik (Saturday, October 13, 2012), Muhammad Muazzam Bilal (Sunday, October 14, 2012), parwarsha (Wednesday, October 10, 2012), sara bhittani (Friday, October 12, 2012), solemn iqra (Sunday, February 03, 2013)