View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wali Ahad will become famous soon enoughWali Ahad will become famous soon enough
Default apologies for my bluntness

Quote:
Originally Posted by romaanashraf View Post
i am sure corruption is the part of the system and i am sure that people use their power to misuse the system.. if my father would have been alive i would have made sure that my papers were checked correctly at least so what can u expect from a person whose father is a css officer and most of these guys who have passed are the children of beauracrates
So are you insinuating that those of us who have passed & have bureaucrat fathers, we bribed our way to success?? surely you have some proof as you are not only insulting such candidates & maligning their fathers but also questioning the integrity of FPSC and its examiners..

and what do you have to say about those friends of mine who are sons of IG ranked officers but couldnt make it?

i understand your frustration, believe me i do..but as long as you will continue to externalize your failure (i.e attribute it to external forces) i am afraid your dream will remain elusive..
The Following User Says Thank You to Wali Ahad For This Useful Post:
jawad hussain (Wednesday, October 10, 2012)