View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 10, 2012

romaanashraf is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wali Ahad View Post
So are you insinuating that those of us who have passed & have bureaucrat fathers, we bribed our way to success?? surely you have some proof as you are not only insulting such candidates & maligning their fathers but also questioning the integrity of FPSC and its examiners..

and what do you have to say about those friends of mine who are sons of IG ranked officers but couldnt make it?

i understand your frustration, believe me i do..but as long as you will continue to externalize your failure (i.e attribute it to external forces) i am afraid your dream will remain elusive..
i am not saying that every candidate has passed due to some unfair means , i know people like u havent but still there are some who have and u cant deny it in a country like pakistan which is run by the most corrupt person zardari. u cant deny the fact that alot of beauracrates are corrupt can you ? i can give u examples of family members whose father was a beaurcrate, brother was each and every brother was , its not that common enough to have all the family members so intelligent. i know people like u or the ones who are on this forum and have passed are fair people.. but i personally know how much fpsc is clean..i know people who have passed like this but i dont wana disclose their names. i know due to anger i said that most candidates have not passsed by fair means but can u explain how did some people who had checked their objectives in english but still they got 12 marks in whole paper.. well u cant explain it coz u r not in this situation. calm down mate u know to have a look around ur country pakistan which is full of corruption and none of us have or will do anything abt it . people like u and me have chosen such a honourable president for ourselves do u think he has left any instituion in this country clean. sorry for telling u the real facts man

And i would really appreciate if you cud keep ur suggestions to urself. i dont see dreams mate. u r the one who is living in the dream who is considering fpsc and its examiners fair. abt ur frends i jus wanted to say either they are like u who think fpsc is clean or they are people who dont like unfair means.

Last edited by Arain007; Wednesday, October 10, 2012 at 06:58 PM. Reason: merged