View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emaan zia View Post
Madam, initially i was shambled to know that you have not succeded.For your attempted essay was marvellous.Now i am some what relaxed,but good luck for your next attempt whenever you take it.
Thanks Emaan.Stay blessed !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarmad Ehsan View Post
Please explain your Essay strategy .....some says drawings, graphs. etc...where i think, quotations and sayings should suffice it>?
This thread will help you.I have answered there

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/css-compu...art-essay.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astute Accountant View Post
Sorry to know about your failure. Better luck next time dear. Wish you success in 2014 exam.
Thanks buddy.Stay blessed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamidullah Gul View Post
Essay 40
English 44

E.Science 52
C.Affairs 40
P.Affairs 40
Islamiyat 50
B.Admin 70
Sociology 46
Journalism 54
I. R 25...............failed
Urdu
Paper A 47
Paper B 48
Failed in agregate 531
I would recommend you to replace Urdu with any other subject.

Good Luck for your next attempt.
The Following User Says Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
zuhaib ahmed (Wednesday, October 10, 2012)