View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 11, 2012

Xing Lee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan02 View Post
Your gut feeling counts for nothing because the TTP has already accepted responsibility. And their ability to attack a little girl is not to be doubted when they have been fighting the Pak Army for years.
Quote:
This is not some "stupid" small -time spokesperson of the Taliban. Ehsanullah Ehsan is the official spokesperson of the TTP and has routinely issued statements about various things on their behalf.
Quote:
Also please enlighten us as to where Ehsanullah Ehsan does have jurisdiction (do you even know the meaning of jurisdiction)?
Quote:
I'm sorry, you are not a Taliban apologist. You, sir, are a Diehard Taliban apologist, refusing to blame them even when have agreed to the shooting
What a classic trolling reply. Picking up a line or two from my answers, twist their meaning and trying to make yourself look good instead of reading things in context. But I'll try to make things simple for you this one time.

So going by your logic, any person, who accepts responsibility for any crime without there being any proof of his involvement in it, should be hanged or jailed without any investigation or trial. Good. Don't know what you're high on. But by all means, keep at it. Doesn't bother me in the least. My only hope is that you never end up becoming involved in the Judicial system or Police Force of Pakistan with this low level of mental capacity and understanding of things like proper investigation and law.

Forget about Ehsan Ullah Ehsan, Baituallah Mehsud himself claimed responsibility for the 2009 New York attack which killed 14 people. The FBI in this case did a proper investigation (Ever heard of this word? doesn't seem like it) and not only rejected Baituallah Mehsud's claim, but also found the real shooter and his motivations; a disgruntled Vietnamese immigrant, Jiverly Wong.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/ta...ng-reports-595

http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/fb...k-shooting-599

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/04/ny...pagewanted=all

I can give you many more examples like this. Qari Hussain himself accepted responsibility, in a video released by Taliban, for the New York times square car bomb. Look it up.

Taliban even accepted the responsibility for Salman Taseer's killing.

Taliban like to claim responsibility for everything to make themselves look more terrifying, like a blow fish. Read up on it if you don't know what a blow fish is. Sure they have done and continue to do many atrocities, but everything they say is not the God's gospel truth. If you believe them so much then why don't you go and join their mission?

And where did I talk about Ehsan ullah Ehsan's jurisdiction? Twisting my words in desperation and anger? Too bad. You're not in mood to understand anything. You're only looking for a confrontation, otherwise you would know exactly in what context and parlance I used the word "jurisdiction", that too of TTP, not Ehsan. Anyway, I'll throw in another term so that people with your level of mental capacity can also understand, AO i.e. Area of Operations. Now before you start jumping up and down in perceived victory, claiming that TTP has been doing bombings all over Pakistan so whole Pakistan is their AO. Understand that there are different levels of penetration that a certain terrorist group can do in different areas. Their strong hold is their real AO. An area with their ingress is just that, an area with their ingress, not their AO. Also, we are only talking about Swat. TTP specifically has never had any presence or operations in Swat. TT-Swat was and still is a different organization. There may be some links between the two but their leaders, command structure etc. was always and is still different. If you knew anything about how criminal/terrorist networks work and how well defined their AO's, in other words, their jurisdictions( yes, jurisdiction. Go and look up its meaning yourself, you need it) are, you wouldn't have embarrassed yourself like this.

If you really don't understand anything then I can only pity you. Only you can solve your ignorance issue. You don't seem know anything about the history, functioning and MO's of these terrorist organizations like TTP and TT-Swat. I don't have time to write up a thesis on it for you. Go read up some old archives, newspapers, books etc. to understand the areas, their history and their respective terrorist movements before trying to pretend like a pompous scholar of the subject.

In short, all I am asking for is a proper, unbiased investigation into the matter, keeping in view all angles instead of piling up this case in cold storage with the excuse of Taliban claims. This is something any human being with common sense knows and understands. Don't know why you are getting your panties in a twist. Whats your interest in there being nil or a biased investigation? You wouldn't happen to be linked to the real shooters would you?