View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 11, 2012

anum2011 is on a distinguished road
Default My experience of agriculture

My experience with agriculture so far:

Four tiring days and I am still trying hard to get a grip on agriculture.To me it is the toughest of all the subjects I have opted.Even though I am an environmentalist by nature; I though I'll find it easy,simply because I have been writing about it a lot and also through my own practical experiences.Unfortunately the thing is people who opt for this have graduated in agriculture and have a tight grip over the subject which I lack.Secondly the book by Akhtar Abbas is very tough.I didn't find it very helpful.Now I am using notes and other books as reference.I was palnning to leave this subject but a CSP advised me to read the book after you have cleared your concepts, use it as a guide.So people who like me, are layman to agriculture,don't depend on the book only,try to use multiple sources.

I hope this works for me.
As people on this forum were confused when it came to this subject.I felt sharing my experience.

God Bless.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anum2011 For This Useful Post:
maha786 (Friday, July 19, 2013), Mohammed Ali Baig (Tuesday, March 11, 2014), Mystic Enigma (Thursday, October 11, 2012)