View Single Post
Old Friday, October 12, 2012

nustian86 is on a distinguished road

@ soft rock
contact me through email. Ill mail you the available notes i have. Write ur name and reference in the mail please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoaib Yousaf View Post
kindly tell the very first step to be taken . any book any material on criterion ?
Go through the book of Current affairs by Ikram rabbani .. It ll help you hopefully, and read dawn newspaper daily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aishakhurshid View Post
Please seniors and csp officers help me in preparation of current affair paper.
i am not that much interested in politics and current affair before. but as far css is concerned i start taking interest in it. please guide me as i don't know the previous happenings how should i prepare for that. and from where i get the material to prepare the question. Thanks in advance. i need your help and support.
Ayesha well mostly youngsters in our culture are least bothered about studying current affairs and politics as their interest or hobby, so, don't think that any one going for CSS has a very good background in these subjects.. We all prepare for these subjects from the very start. You have got enough time to start it. Read that book i mentioned above and Dawn too .. Go through past papers and you will get the idea what you need to study and in what detail you should be. You are welcomed if you need any further help.

Last edited by Arain007; Friday, October 12, 2012 at 09:49 AM. Reason: avoid using net speak