View Single Post
Old Friday, October 12, 2012
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natashaaa View Post
it is a pity that educated people support taliban views, no wonder women still face discrimination at so many fronts. bilal hassan must also think that women aspiring to be CSPs is forbidden by islam. shame on such thinking!!! no matter how much we try to bring sense into them, they have their own version of islam to believe in!
Look my sister, did i say that Women should not aspire to be CSPs or something else, all i want to say is that they must unleash their potential as best as Islam allows, not beyond that, that Girl is asking for western style of women empowerment for Muslim Women.....shame on such thinking, you see i call you my sister but you do not mind for a second your language, you also must give me the respect, which is the linchpin of a healthy discussion...

Last edited by Arain007; Friday, October 12, 2012 at 07:12 PM. Reason: avoid use of red font
The Following User Says Thank You to Bilal Hassan For This Useful Post:
ASADMAQSOOD (Saturday, October 13, 2012)