View Single Post
Old Friday, October 12, 2012

Hassan02 has a spectacular aura aboutHassan02 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Hassan View Post
i burst into laughter reading this shit, did i say for a second that Islam forbids education for women? the freedom she is asking for is not allowed...

again laughing, dear i have very clearly named the places where those things are happening, i did not name Pakistan and TTP stands for Tehreek e Taliban Pakistan...got it?

again laughter, dear i said if not that freedom is in harmony with Islamic code, did i say that women must not be given any freedom at all...??
Instead of laughing, you should re-read my post and answer my question. I'll wirte them down for you again:

1: How is a 11 year old girl who wants to continue her education a puppet in the hands of the US?

2: You mentioned that Americans are killing people in the tribal belt. Are you or are you not aware of the violence perpetrated by the TTP and other extremist groups in the country? If you have, you would know that TTP terrorism has killed many times more people than drones have. Why don't you condemn, then?

It is very clear from your statements that you do not want women to have any freedom at all; your statements about being in harmony with the Islamic code are trash merely rhetoric.

This time, think about what I'm saying instead of laughing. Or, if you can't answer me, please say so and save yourself further embarrassment.

Last edited by Princess Royal; Friday, October 12, 2012 at 07:23 PM. Reason: avoid slang !