View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 13, 2012
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan02 View Post
So Mullah Umer is leading a gang of criminals in the name of Allah? Innocents are massacred in Afghanistan in the name of Allah?
You are just like an animal who goes mad and bites his own tail, you have no idea of what the crap is coming out of your mouth, that's apt descriptive of your situation....

Quote:
Were you his accountant back in the day?
and you are combat correspondent of all things went on, Mullah Umer slained innocent people in front of you....?

Quote:
So now Mehmud Ghaznavi, a plunderer and a looter is a Islamic hero? I don't what kind of Islam you follow, but there is no place for murderers, rapists and pillagers in the real Islam, the religion of peace.
oh so now you have become the Historian as well, now you have been into Mehmud's era as well...whoa, what a bluff master you are...!

Quote:
Ah yes, another true Muslim who massacres innocents in the name of Allah.

I suggest you cut back on the abuses.

People like Malala are in fact "valuable assets", not savages who spread terror in the name of Islam. What have these "true Muslims" ever achieved? We completely twisted Islam, a religion of peace, to achieve our goals in the the Afghan War and we are now paying the price.

Ironically, Pakistan is by far the biggest loser of all at this time. The chickens have come home to roost....
i have little piece of advice for you, change yourself, if you don't, that my Friend will be your downfall.....