View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 13, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Hassan View Post
yes if deal is not closing on your terms then there is no benefit in talking further, how can you be damn sure that they are doing it either? do you work for them? foreign forces? what do you mean, i think there are only three powers in Afghanistan Taliban, Northern Alliance and NATO, Northern Alliance is pro American, which foreign power are you talking about now?
If you read the news you would notice 'green on blue' incidents; i.e. disillusioned Afghan soldiers attacking their NATO counterparts. I am not damn sure for anything, but you are acting like you are damn sure about everything. I work for no one, I just happen to have a mind that analyzes things from all perspectives, unlike your rabid disillusioned brain which is stuck in fantasy visions and has stopped critical thinking to produce valid arguments. I am open for argument, but if you are trying to force your rabid views to be agreed upon by everyone then brother you should must reconsider your attitude, its not intimidating neither convincing, its just dumb.