View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 14, 2012

Mnaqi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash90 View Post
I have already provided the two lists one for ADs (BPS 17) and the other is a complete list including the JIO. Since the list is a sorted one you can find the list of JIOs. To extract only the JIOs of Punjab just sort on CNICs. The Punjab fellows have their CNIC started with the digit "3" (three) at the left most position.

Try it yourself in MS-Excell.

If a name is missing it is only because only few hardly 10 or 20 names are missing because it was not an easy thing to catch 100% complete list from the NTS site. Sorry for that.

@ash you are awesome. You have done great job to share this list. I wish you all the best in the interview and I pray everybody in this thread become your colleague in NAB Ameen.

I got one more request to you. As you are computer engineer (MIS) and have expertise in sorting out names from NTS, all candidates for AD from Sindh province will be grateful if can find out their marks too and put up a composite list on this thread. I would have done it, had I have good computer skills as you do. JAZAKALLAH