View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 14, 2012
41st CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 131

aminshah101 has a spectacular aura aboutaminshah101 has a spectacular aura aboutaminshah101 has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up Lets hope for some good news in the coming week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnaqi View Post
@zee, dear I have no idea when interview in KPK will begin from. I am not working in NAB, and I personally do not know what is actually going on there. What I say about NAB Sindh interviews actually comes from my buddies in NAB. I am sure they have no reason confuse me. My idea is that once the interview committee finishes in NAB Sindh, it will move around other regional bureaus, hence reach NAB KPK too. The other thought is that there will be separate panels taking interviews in all regions simultaneously. With regard to the interview calls, I think it is not a worrying issue. They can make a phone call to all shortlisted candidates to report to the interview venue on given dates, if the latter have provided their valid and functional contact numbers. Let us keep our fingers crossed, next week will transpire everything.

On the other hand you keep on working for interview. If you have followed this thread from beginning, some guys have shared wonderful ideas that can be handy in this interview. You may copy them and device a potential questionnaire with your own well-thought out answers. Try to memorize certain question-answers and speak out before yourself or any other educated person - may be a government officer or a professional working in private sector in good position can help. You look around, you can find someone right there. Make a setup that simulates the interview environment and have those guy(s) pose you such likely questions and you answer them. Also ask them to note down your pitfalls. Once you are done with this rehearsal, you correct yourself - of course with their input. This repeated exercise will help your control the jitters and instill confidence in you.
Well, after going through this forum, I can only say now that we should hope for the best and lets hope for some good news in the coming week .