View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 14, 2012
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadozai View Post
It seems to me is most difficult question to answer. For last 3 to 4 days I have seen more then 350 DMC,s and amoungst these about 70 t0 75% have opted psychology. This much huge influx of aspirants in Psychology could prove disastrous in future.
yeah i strongly endorse his opinion, Indo Pak History gave less scores in 2010 and 2011, less number of people opted it, FPSC feared that it may become the lest chosen subject, this time average marks are 120 in IPH, so if all the people would be opting for a single subject, they can thrash you guys.....BUT you can't be sure of future, right now you have only one basis to decide on and that is last years trend...and they favor the psycho.....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bilal Hassan For This Useful Post:
NAVEED ILYAS (Monday, November 12, 2012), oxon (Thursday, November 01, 2012)