View Single Post
Old Monday, October 15, 2012
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

actually guys i could not format it according to the one i did in paper because of formatting restrictions here in this editor but i can make you understand.
i gave main points by aligning them right with left page border as given in Black marker, as causes here is a main point..
i gave sub points by aligning them in the middle of the paper in blue marker as these three points are subpoints...
NOW the point is that i followed the same format throughout the essay by aligning the subpoints in the middle, i started subpoint in essay from middle of the page...you got it now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by junaidd View Post
Thousands of CSS candidates prepare topics such as women's rights, terrorism, the energy crisis, the education system, etc beforehand and from the same sources.

Like last year, I attempted the essay, "What are the hurdles in our way to becoming a truly independent state?"

After my exam, I found out that just about everyone had attempted that topic and written more or less the same stuff. I scored 41 for that essay when I thought it should've gotten 60. And it wasn't because my essay was bad. It was because the examiner must have gotten sick and tired of reading the same arguments in the same essay over and over again.

In any case, my philosophy then changed to attempting a topic I would know very few candidates would dare to tackle. In 2012, I took "Beggars cannot be choosers". I still haven't come across anyone who choose that topic. I might score well in it. Only time will tell.
no Junaid bro, you did not get the essence of my post...i am talking about format, it was a childish thing i did and i passed it, thousands others would have written in a more professional way while most of them could not get through.