View Single Post
Old Monday, October 15, 2012
40th CTP (OMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 333

fromQAU will become famous soon enoughfromQAU will become famous soon enough
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvi pathan View Post
sir i want to select political science for css exam 2013... will u plz guaide me how many days it will take in preparation. will i hv to study two diffrnt buks for part A n B or one combined buk only??
reply at ur earliest convience...

Political Science is a lengthy subject. if u have a very solid background study of this subjects only then go with this as one of your optional subjects in 2013. otherwise, if u start studying it by now for this upcoming attempt of 2013 (that is just 3 to 4 months away), then i won't recommend it to you. bcoz it will consume at least 2 months of preparation.

its not merely a subject of study, its a complete department.don't expect it to cover in days or weeks. and if u go with selected study of some important topics, its result will turn out to be a bitter experience.in this case, it is a very low-scoring subject. if u need to score higher, give it at least a couple of months and go through its comprehensive syllabus and only then will it give you a satisfying result.
Thanks and Regards.

Last edited by fromQAU; Monday, October 15, 2012 at 05:40 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fromQAU For This Useful Post:
marvi pathan (Tuesday, October 16, 2012), Qasim Mahmood (Wednesday, October 02, 2013)