View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 17, 2012

birdofthenest is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by noorahmed View Post
As you have asked so many questions in one post, I am answering you one by one.
1. The HEC scholarship under 90 percent Overseas program are granted purely on the basis of GAT general score as for as 10 percent is concerned the final selection under this program will on the basis of GAT+Academic evaluation and also IELTS and International GRE.
2. 90 percent program is offering near about 450 scholarships in all disciplines and scholarships are granted purely on the basis of GAT General. Under 10 percent program there are near about 10 to 15 scholarships offered and they require International GRE and IELTS. these both are fully funded scholarships.
3. The trend is same as this was in 2008. recently I have qualified GAT general in the month of APril 2012 in which I also got 65 score with percentile 95, and it depends on your province if you are from Punjab thn you must get 70+ to compete with others, in sindh 60+ marks are enough to get scholarship and same in other provinces.
4. Jahangir Series GAT Computer Science book is suggested for GAT subjective test.
If you have any other query you may ask
Thank you for having time to answer my questions and now comes few more questions in my mind..

i) Overseas 90% project is finished by this year because I read on the HEC website that 2000 scholars were to grand this scholarship?

Or its on going project and I can participate in the competition?

ii) Where its mentioned on HEC website that 90% is purely based on GAT score?

iii) GAT merit has flown to the top from 2008 to 2012 because I remember one of my remote friend was granted scholarship and he had scored only 62 and he is from punjab as well?

btw I have enquired from a book shop and he said there is no Jahangir Series GAT Computer Science book.. is there any alternative?