View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 5951

hassanshariq is on a distinguished road

Dear Silent roar

i have no doubts on the working of FPSC, i also believe that the system of induction in CSS is based on merit and no under the table deals or "parchee" works there. But see there are matters that are not all that transparent. We all know that the system lacks standardization.

Also as a free citizen it is my right to remove my doubts in the way as allowed by law. I am not trying to put any mark over the reputation of FPSC. But any system can have some flaws in it, and even the best of systems and entities can at times adopt a policy that is not fair in its outcome even if the intention is not wrong. It is just that as free citizens we have the right to raise our voice and maybe that can bring a positive change in the society.

We are working on shaping the whole argument into a concrete one lets hope for the best

(Just as a food for thought) in 2010 i cleared all the exams except for Islamiyat, and interestingly the same year the majority of candidates were declared fail in the same subject. I have appeared in CSS 2011 and 2012 with almost the same level of preparation for Islamiyat. In 2011 i scored 50 and 54 in 2012. Many others who had failed Isl in 2010 and have appeared agian have scored way better. Now there seems to be some sort of deliberate marks deduction. It may be before it may be after the exam paper checking. we wish to just ascertain if it is so and if so when