View Single Post
Old Tuesday, April 17, 2007

nabila tanvir is on a distinguished road
Post Pattern of Pschological test of ISI

hello,

can any one mention the pattern of pschological test of ISI? is it comprised upon different steps i.e. word asssociation, sentence completion, story writing by seeing pictures, mathematical and logical reasonning questions, some peice of writing of biography or writing merit/demerits of your person, critical analysis of favorite books etc.i think it s enough for four hour test. tell me if there ll be group discussion or group planning and finding out of solution of problems too? as in CSS psychological test is taken for two days and next day there is group discussion or group planning task/problematic solution but ISI psychological test duration is 4 hours.......i think there is not group discussion etc.....if it is so then tell me what kind of topics i prepare for group discussion related with current affairs, philosophical or literary ones?
waiting for ur reply
regards,
nabila tanvir
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nabila tanvir For This Useful Post:
idealsome (Sunday, April 28, 2013), NASR KHAN (Sunday, August 07, 2011)