View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 17, 2012

incendize is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnaqi View Post
@incendize please be carefull to comment here. This is very critical moment. The our brothers and sisters who have not been called for interview may feel bad and hurt by our misinterpreted comments. Our sympathies are with them, Allah must have written something better for them in life, it is just matter of time to get it. They made thier best shot, but Allah has planned something else for them.

By the way, do you wanna see me on interview day?
Yes brother..... I know that all are hurt. My sympathies are with them. I would have felt the same as I said before. I have been in this situation many times before (just like Rao Adeel was telling in one of the previous posts). I never lost faith in ALLAH. When I went for the recruitment test, a friend of mine said you are mad. No need to go for the test as the vacancies would be filled either by the previous staff of NAB or sifarishi's. The biggest sifarish is that of ALMIGHTY ALLAH. He has written something for all and we would get that part not anything else.

Yes brother,,,, definitely we will meet there. By the way are you are arriving at 8.30 as well?