View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 18, 2012

Storm is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash90 View Post
I wish you and all, those who reached at the pinancle and pivotal step of interview, a very heartiest greetings.

Mnaqi, dear when all of you finally selected and studying books at the covetous institute, hope you shall give us a fovour of mounting the list of candidates, the criteria of selection (if become known to you) and the interview exprerience of a DD, AD and JIO.

Again I thank you all for bearing my words with great patience.
Thank you for the best wishes, Ash bhai. I feel really sorry that you've not been shortlisted for the interview. You, sir, are quite knowledgeable, your English is impeccable, your research skills are extraordinary and above all, I found you to be someone who acts maturely and willing to help others. This is the view I take of you and this is evident from your contributions on this thread and the other thread. The race isn't over for me either but I do not feel shy in saying that I found you to be the kind of person whom I would have loved to worked under. There are very few people are like you. I do hope and pray that you are able to find a job which suits your exceptional skills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmanjutt View Post
no no............yes
my marriage ceremony is on 3rd and 4th of november ,i fear that my interview date will be in these dates any one can guide me plz if it happend so what should i do and how???????????
Is marriage a must? Phir yeh batayein ke Eid ke foran baad shaadi karney ke kiya jaldi??

Joking, dear! Congratulations on getting married! Good luck in your marriage life! I would suggest that you call NAB to find out if you have been shortlisted for the interview or not. If they answer you in the affirmative, then request them to reschedule your interview for 3rd November if the interview is fixed for 4th November. If it's already fixed for 3rd, phir tu request karney ke sawal nahi banta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Haider View Post
You are not getting the point. No one objected at the result. No one objected how they check papers. Its not about psycho test. Its about criterion how they shortlist.
Hmm, I thought you were insisting to know the result of the psychological test. What is this criteria you speak of? I have already stated the problems one would encounter if one sets a passing standard for the psychological test. I assumed that it was the non-publication of the result of the psychological test you had an issue with. So, are you talking about the selection for the interview based on an analysis of the academic record, experience and written marks? If that's the case, I would gladly share how I feel NAB shortlisted the candidates for interview, the candidates who were successful enough to make it through the psychological test. Let me get back to you on this in the evening, okay?

I hope I have not offended you with my comments because people get offended easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWaqas View Post
Dear all CSPs,Seniors, and junior members,

3,4 din se candidates kay pas interview call letter aaie hain. I congrat them all. I just want to all members tell/give me evidence kay "JIO-Sindh (Urban)" kay quota pe agar koi aesa candidate hai jis ka score 55 ya is se kam hai or usay letter aya hai tou please kindly tell me. I will take action honestly against it. This is my complete data for shortlist.

Matriculation: " A ", 657 marks out of 850 with 77.29%

Intermediate: " B ", 683 marks out of 1100 with 62.09%

4-yeas BBA (Hons): 3.28 CGPA out of 4.00, 3759 marks out of 4800 with 78.31%

Test Score: 55 for the post of Junior Investigation Officer BPS-16

Domicile: Sindh (Urban)

Last Test appeared in: On Saturday, 4-Aug-2012

Kindly help me in this regard I need your " Saath" if you want to stop if any unacceptable thing is going to happen in the recruitment process of NAB.
Waqas bhai, itna colour??? Yeh tu rainbow se kam nahi lagta.

Aap ka throughout academic record tu bahut zabardast hai!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Storm For This Useful Post:
ash90 (Thursday, October 18, 2012), TheWaqas (Thursday, October 18, 2012), usmanjutt (Thursday, October 18, 2012)