View Single Post
Old Friday, October 19, 2012

Zohaib786 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by djcusana View Post
Aoa Guys not sure news but its one Govt. Offical Working in Some Govt. Bank ,she told me that its all fake ,means seats already booked hai., mtlb after Nts result ,new form downloaded from SBP web with nts result card should be sent to karachi SBp..then they Should Decide ,who`s deserved for group Discussion hahaha really very bad thing.ap sub ko ni pata hoo ga k the person selected ,us na nts main kitna score kiya hai pass hai ya fail .
hope asa na hoo
... Rs.800*15046 candidates = Rs. 12036800...its a huge amount which NTs n SBP collected and same with Ypip prog. its just fir collecting money ..(
yes mate 800 rupees for such an ordinary test is awful , because they had a collection of questions, i think not more than 250 question from where they made every test. govt should facilitate students and charged less form us. and this i a new trend that every firm outsource it to them to take tests on their behalf whether, they are according to their organization or not i had done MBA , but the person who had done ma English must have an edge in some extent over me so for bank test if they had almost 50 % of test portion related to English will be not fair with business graduates to negate that thing they must have at least equal portion related to management, finance , marketing etc.