View Single Post
Old Friday, October 19, 2012

HHussain is on a distinguished road

Excellent Raz Bhai. I am with you on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz View Post
Prove only one case of SBOTS-1 to SBOT-17, in which a candidate has been appointed through political approach/illegal means/unfair means/on payment of money, I will resign from my job.
Don't challenge integrity and credibility of any institution on generalized perception. SBP is not a bureaucratic organization, it is an autonomous body and corporate culture of SBP is totally different from those of other government institutions.
Yahan Faryal Talpur/zardari/Sharif/Choudry/Bhai/khan/bugti ki parchi nhi chalti. Yahan in ke taraf sy jan nisaron aur karknoon ki list ban ky nhi ate appointment ky liy.
You will find few institutions which are still safe from that parchi and post purchasing culture. SBP is one those institutions.

This grievance carries weight and it is cognizable. I am with you for this reservation. A fee of Rs.800 is not an affordable amount for every candidate. Principally, fees should be little bit more than break even point of service provider. A tolerable margin should be added over and above the actual cost incurred on administration, management, infrastructure, and stationery so that service provider should have attraction for providing that service and can run his business properly and candidates should not bear excessive burden.