View Single Post
Old Friday, October 19, 2012

mystic is on a distinguished road

Thank you for the warning but sorry that I see no risk in your warning because all you can do is to ban this free account of mine but the pity is that you cannot silence the truth which speaks for itself and knows how to defend and find its way, so that leaves you helpless, even pathetic not being able to do something substantial. Its only a forum and not the garden of Eden that one will regret leaving it. A fools'paradise it vary well could be if it cannot bear the power of the truth. So go your way. Ban the freedom, kill the truth and live in lies with your deceiving ego.
By the way I'm 30 But I will always stand against discrimination and I wish age limits are annihilated altogether and only talent, merit and passion prevail.
And no need to go to a psychiatrist, trust me on this that some people are to be directly sent to the hospital for the mentally ill.
Man was born free. . . And i continue to be free! Free of discriminations, free from prejudice, free from biased rules that you are trying to impose here
The Following User Says Thank You to mystic For This Useful Post:
most wanted (Tuesday, October 23, 2012)